- Quotes, Estimates and Proposals do not guarantee availability of Equipment.
- Equipment will be reserved only upon receipt of a valid credit card, a signed rental contract and a 50% deposit.
- All reserved Equipment is subject to our Cancellation Policy.
- Equipment cancelled the day of event will be charged the full rental price.
CANCELLATION POLICY.Cancellations are subject to restocking fees as follows:
- 30+ Days Notice - 10% of Cancelled Rental Fee.
- 10-29 Days Notice - 25% of Cancelled Rental Fee.
- 9 - 1 Day(s) Notice - 50% of Cancelled Rental Fee.
- The Day of the Event - 100% of Cancelled Event Fee.
All amounts are due upon the delivery of Equipment to Customer, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
SITE PREPARATION / SET-UP
- SES reserves the right to cancel or delay setup of Equipment in case of dangerous circumstances.
- If government permits, licenses, or consents are required for the setup of Equipment, the Customer shall procure necessary approval at his own expense prior to the installation date.
- Premises upon which Equipment shall be setup are to be furnished by Customer free and clear of all obstructions or impediments (i.e. lawns mowed, vehicles and furniture moved, etc.) before setup begins and shall be clearly marked.
- SES shall not be responsible for damage to underground utility lines, water pipes or other sensitive installations and obstuctions unless specifically marked by Customer prior to arrival for setup. For Line locations, call Sunshine State Utilities at 1-800-432-4770.
- If the texture of the premises supplied by the Customer is not sufficient to securely hold stakes for guying Equipment, Customer at his expense shall furnish anchor posts and labor for installing same.
- Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size.
- All fees are based on tailgate delivery and charged by geographic location.
- Additional delivery charges will occur for other than ground level delivery locations, difficult or excessive distance for loading and unloading trucks, specific delivery and pickup times, and after-hours delivery/pickup.
- Delivery fees quoted may change after site inspection.
- All items will be delivered and picked up at a designated location.
- The Customer is responsible for verifying the count of all Equipment delivered and returned and should be available to count all items upon delivery and pickup, otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate.
- Orders are typically delivered 1-3 days in advance of your event while pickups occur 1-2 days following your event. Customer may request AM (8-12) or PM (12-4) delivery or pickup service.
- Responsibility for Equipment remains with the Customer from the time of delivery to the time of pickup. Please be sure all Equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather.
CLEANUP / PREPARATION FOR PICKUP
- Customer, at their sole expense, agree to clear premises upon which Equipment is placed of all structures or other impediments before dismantling of Equipment.
- All trash and decorations of any kind should be removed from Equipment before scheduled pickup time.
- All Equipment should be stacked as delivered including placement in proper rack or container and assembled at a single location for pickup.
- Dishes, glasses, flatware and other food service items must be well rinsed and food and particle-free.
- Linens should also be food and particle-free and be shaken out and put into laundry bags provided.
- Linens that are returned with burns, holes, tears, or are permanent stains will be billed at replacement cost.
- Customer agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, SES may dismantle any Equipment that has been previously installed to ensure safety of all involved.
- Customer understands that tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which the temporary structures will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over.
- Evacuation of temporary structures to avoid possible injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the temporary structure is erected.
- Customer must leave the temporary structure and not seek shelter in temporary structures during such conditions. Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, it is best to err on the side of caution. In other words, if in doubt, evacuate.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of changing weather conditions and evacuation procedures.
ADDITIONAL CHARGESThe Customer is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these Terms and Conditions.
*Building and fire permits are required by the State of Florida. SES will file for all permits and provide necessary equipment (fire extinguishers, exit signs) if requested by the Client. There will be an additional fee for this service.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY IF:
(a) The site is not ready or accessible when SES arrives
(b) The Equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup
(c) Delivery or pickup is from any location other than readily accessible ground level (upstairs or downstairs, obstructions, rough terrain, narrow passages)
(d) All Equipment is not stacked and returned to containers as delivered for pickup
(e) Food service items are not rinsed food-free
(f) Rental Equipment is left dirty
(g) Customer requires pickups before or after normal business hours
(h) Site requires custom tent installations (i.e. on asphalt, decks, immovable obstructions, etc)